Anthropology: (individual, group)
- This course focuses on the study of human relationships with emphasis on appreciation of diversity. Topics covered include: culture, socialization, social organization, institutions, change, and personal application of knowledge.
Contemporary World Problems
- This individual course explores contemporary world problems.
- This individual course covers the basic ideas of economics including both macro & microeconomics. The course focuses on different economic structures, how money works, the stock market, and historical perspectives.
- This individual course explores concepts in introductory psychology.
- This individual course explores concepts in introductory sociology.